Climbing at Turbo Climb
At Turbo Climb, climbing is open to anyone, any age, and any ability. Suitable for ages 7 – 77 years!
Our stunning venue located in Bansktown Sports Club and House of WOW at Prestons brings you fun climbing walls and challenges never imagined.
Forget your standard climbing walls… we bring you State of the art climbing walls you can try again and again!
You can race your mates on the SPEED WALLS… or for a completely different experience climb your way to the top of a Exploding volcano or climb the city sky line.
Our walls feature a Self-descending system, which will catch you if you fall and bring you back to Earth gently. No climbing buddy is needed!
Had enough? Made it to the top? Want to go up again? Just jump off, glide down, and start your next climb.
We take safety seriously, all climbers will need to sit through a short but sweet safety briefing session. All climbers are checked by our safety security before heading in to the arena.
How it Works
- All bookings are done online. We do not take bookings over the phone. It is strongly recommended to book in advance, especially for weekends and school holidays. We do offer walk in bookings if there is availability.
- All of our sessions run for an hour which includes a 15 minute safety briefing and harnessing.
- Safety briefing sessions start at quarter to the hour! Better to be early then late! eg 12.45pm
- We cannot and do not accept late comers. Once a briefing has started you can not join in late.
- Climbers must be 7 years to 77 years | 5 & 6 yr olds may climb with a adult supervising each child.
- Weight requirement: Minimum 15kg and Maximum 115kg.
- Spectators must have flat shoes and no spectators under 18 years old are allowed in the climbing arena.
- Once you’re briefed and harnessed up – away you go.
- Just make sure you wear comfortable clothes and sports type shoes. We do ask for jumpers and jackets to be removed prior to fitting harnesses.